Monday, March 26, 2007

Finally beginning to pull his own weight around here

Tristan has taken a huge fascination with our broom, mop, and Swiffer! What's with this kid?? But he desperately wants to help me clean - ALL THE TIME! While it takes a little longer to get it done now, I guess I should be grateful that he's got the bug :) !!

It was another beautiful weekend and we had a great time enjoying the outdoors again. Don't you just love the Colorado weather??? We did lots of house projects again including hanging a fixture in our dining room - YAY!!! Let there be light :) Here is a picture of our beautiful new fixture.

My mom is in town this week and we already have lots of fun adventures planned including a trip to the zoo and lots of shopping!! I'm sure there will be lots of fun pictures to come. Until then...!

1 comment:

Honeycutt Family said...

I'm glad you are training that boy early!
Love the new lamp too.
:)