Tristan has learned a few new tricks that are reallllly cute. Most of you know the plague that is our neighbor's dogs. Now Tristan does the sign for dog and then tells them "Sssh!" It's hysterical! 



Tristan has also learned to blow kisses. It's ADORABLE! And when he blows you a kiss and then tells you "Wuv you" it makes your heart melt into a million little pieces.
We've also been playing "toss the ball" a lot in the back yard. It gives T an incentive to walk on the grass - something that's a little bit scary for tiny feet. Here he is having just caught the ball - So proud! :)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I am going to absolutely lose it when Grace tells me she loves me for the first time! How awesome! :)
P.S. FEEL BETTER!!!!!
Yay for new tricks! :) T is soo cute. I'm completely jealous that Travis is up there with you guys right now. I can't wait to come see you again! Love you!
Post a Comment