Friday night was our BBQ with a great turnout. We are so thankful for all of the wonderful people we can count as friends!
Saturday Mark played frisbee golf and raquetball and I finished the last Harry Potter book! (I'm not sure who had the more exciting day!) Harry Potter was EXCELLENT!! We also started the process of moving the study down to the basement. (I'm currently typing this from the "new study" - tada!) We just have a few finishing touches to do in the new baby's room and the new study in order for them to look "complete." That mainly consists of sorting through a year's worth of "Hmm, I guess we should keep this"'s and actually buckling down and making the decision about whether we really NEED all of this stuff! I have a feeling we'll be making a huge run to Goodwill later this week. Last night our good friends Matt, Gretchen, and Elie Crocker came over for dinner. They brought over the
yummiest meal - THANK YOU GUYS!!! Matt also helped Mark set up our entertainment center downstairs and the kids had an excellent time chasing each other around the "lap" (kitchen/ dining room lap) for about 30 minutes! (The pictures attached are of that!)
yummiest meal - THANK YOU GUYS!!! Matt also helped Mark set up our entertainment center downstairs and the kids had an excellent time chasing each other around the "lap" (kitchen/ dining room lap) for about 30 minutes! (The pictures attached are of that!) Today we went to church and worked on the basement a little bit more. Tristan has officially moved up to the Monkeys room at the church nursery, out of the baby Bunnies room he was in before. He likes it so much more! He was actually excited about going to the nursery today for the first time ever!!! Fingers crossed, we are approaching the dawn of a new era!!
The next few weeks are going to be very exciting. Tomorrow Tristan has his 18 month appointment. Technically he'll be one day away from turning 19 months :) but our pediatrician has been out of town so we just postponed it. I can't wait to see how much he's grown!
On Wednesday Mark's brother Travis is coming into town! He'll be here through Saturday which is doubly great because Mark's birthday is on Thursday! I think the boys are celebrating by playing poker that night :) And then M and I will go out to dinner a little later on.
I am officially 18 weeks pregnant now - I can't believe how fast this is flying by!! Here is the update per Babycenter.com: Head to bottom, your baby is approximately 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a large sweet potato), and she weighs almost 7 ounces. She's busy flexing her arms and legs — movements that you'll likely start noticing more and more. Myelin (a protective covering) is beginning to form around her nerves, a process that will continue for a year after she's born.
I've started noticing some flutters already which has been very exciting :) Mark is anxious to feel the baby move too though so we're waiting for that special day. Everything looks good as far as the baby's health and wellness and I'm feeling great! God is good.
Well, that's all for now. Hugs to all of you! and have a great week!
The next few weeks are going to be very exciting. Tomorrow Tristan has his 18 month appointment. Technically he'll be one day away from turning 19 months :) but our pediatrician has been out of town so we just postponed it. I can't wait to see how much he's grown!
On Wednesday Mark's brother Travis is coming into town! He'll be here through Saturday which is doubly great because Mark's birthday is on Thursday! I think the boys are celebrating by playing poker that night :) And then M and I will go out to dinner a little later on.
I am officially 18 weeks pregnant now - I can't believe how fast this is flying by!! Here is the update per Babycenter.com: Head to bottom, your baby is approximately 5 1/2 inches long (about the length of a large sweet potato), and she weighs almost 7 ounces. She's busy flexing her arms and legs — movements that you'll likely start noticing more and more. Myelin (a protective covering) is beginning to form around her nerves, a process that will continue for a year after she's born.
I've started noticing some flutters already which has been very exciting :) Mark is anxious to feel the baby move too though so we're waiting for that special day. Everything looks good as far as the baby's health and wellness and I'm feeling great! God is good.
Well, that's all for now. Hugs to all of you! and have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment