Well we are off tomorrow to Virginia. Tristan and I are flying out and Mark and Chaos are driving. I can't believe this day has finally come. It's all happened so quickly but I honestly never thought we would leave Denver. We are really going to miss it here!!!
In other news, I had an OB appointment today to get checked right before the plane ride. My doctor is nervous with my flying so late in the pregnancy but I'm not dilated at all so he wrote me a note. The baby looks great and it was so wonderful to see the ultrasound this late in the pregnancy! We could really see our cute little angel - He already looks chubby!! Hard to believe given that the ultrasound tech guessed the baby to be around 5 lbs. 8 oz. and that hardly seems "chubby" to me, but I guess it's all relative. ANYWAY, the bad news is that the baby is BREACH. I have an OB appointment on Friday in Virginia with my new doctor and will talk about aversion with him. If we can't turn the baby we'll have to schedule a c-section. Not my ideal scenerio but the most important thing is the health and wellness of the baby so we'll just have to deal with whatever comes our way. I'll keep y'all posted.
Until then.... :)
3 comments:
I'm sorry to hear the baby is breach. I'll pray he does a quick flip on the airplane ride!!
Have a great trip out there!!
Did you say "he"??? Did I miss the news?
I hope ya'll have a great trip and get moved in nicely!
Jen,
It was great to chat today really fast and catch up a bit. I miss you already (and it has only been TWO days!) Praying for y'all...
Love,
Jen
P.S. I'll call you next week to check in.
Post a Comment