Well after I thought things were looking better with the lactose free formula our poor little man's rash went into overdrive & spread to his back, neck, & arms & even included some welts. Needless to say, I was hysterical. We immediately switched to soy formula and within 24 hours the rash was almost completely gone. Praise the Lord! Unfortunately we haven't been as lucky with the reflux. He's been on Mylanta for a week but his reflux hasn't improved at all. We are going into the dr. again this afternoon for a follow up appointment. I'll keep y'all posted. Meanwhile, thanks to everyone for your warm wishes & prayers.
In other Pierce news, he has started rolling over :) So far he's only done it a handful of times on his own & it totally freaks him out! Here is a video (well, half a video!) of Pierce rolling over:
No comments:
Post a Comment