Sunday, May 18, 2008
A correction to the previous post :) !
Ok after reading back I realize now that it sounds like I'm calling Reed Mountain OUR mountain!! So it's not technically OURS but we have really enjoyed having it so close by! There are almost 300 acres of land that have been donated and will never be built on and there are volunteers that are designing hiking and biking trails all around it. Tristan loves to go up and see the deer and rabbit tracks and stop and smell all the "roses" (AKA rocks, leaves, twigs - and really anything else that catches his interest). As Jen pointed out, Reed is her maiden name. And while it is a very cool name :) I think we would probably name our very own mountain something like McHammy Mountain ;) Ha! Maybe when we win the lottery.....!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment