So everyone always says when they see the boys, "Well, Mark - You were there!" Which is great - I wouldn't want our two sons to look like their MOM but sometimes I think it would be nice to have at least some resemblance...! In what I thought was an effort in futility I tried this morph-o-meter thing that Trav & JK did with Jayden. WHO KNEW! Or maybe it's all a bunch of hooey but it says (and it's on the internet so it MUST be true) that Pierce and Tristan look equally like me and Mark! Huh. (the results are in the following 2 posts.) What do y'all think???
5 comments:
I don't even want to hear it. I look like Gracie's daggone nanny. NOT ONE bit liker her mama. Sheesh.
Cute meter thingie! I love it!
Sometimes I think the boys look like you (in certain pictures - I think it's around the eyes), but mostly I think they look like Mark.
I hear what you're saying because Samuel looks nothing like me either :)
I've always heard that Wade and Lafe look just like David. There are times when people say they look like me, but mostly David. Joseph, however, looks just like me!!! I love it. I think your boys look a lot like Mark, but I also see you in them. It's hard to say. I think they are a good mix. I can't remember what my boys' meters said when I did this several months ago, but they weren't too far either way. Check out my blog. JK did one with her picture, my picture, and Jayden's picture. It says she looks like me. I think that's hilarious!!!
JB
This is so funny, Jen! I might try it with us and Grace. Maybe if it says that she looks like both me AND Matt it will make him feel a bit better (and not like she came from the mailman!) :)
I think the older T gets the more he looks like you, so I am sure the same will happen with P.
--I use Roxio Photo Suite to edit my photos b/c it is super easy. There is not a lot of editing options which I think is good b/c you can easily get carried away. Also, I uploaded my blog into a blurb book and with time I think it will be very cute.
Post a Comment