If one feels the need of something grand, something infinite, something that makes one feel aware of God, one need not go far to find it. I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle. -Vincent van Gogh
Children reinvent you. -Susan Sarandon
5 comments:
That is so sweet. I love hearing a baby laugh. Lilly is not quite there yet, she always buries her face when she laughs so you can't really hear her.
Awww, that made me laugh out loud and your quotes made me cry! Good post friend!
I love it:)
No it really does not get any better than that! He has the most amazing laugh ever. I could listen to that all day long!
Thanks, Jen. That made me smile.
Post a Comment