I promise to try to blog about the rest of June before Christmas comes ;) !!
Friday, June 25, 2010
Splish splash
I realized today that it is almost the end of June and I have yet to edit any of my own pictures from the month. *sigh* I thought I'd at least blog about a few of the things that have been keeping us so busy this month. Mainly - FUN!!! And here I thought the summer would drag on and on... Nope! We have managed to stay just busy enough to run ourselves ragged every single day. And, as my grandma says, it's hotter than a 2-dollar pistol out here so we have tried to spend as much time as possible in the water. Here are some pictures from the Splash Pad downtown. We went with some friends of ours - Love me some Crooms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How fun! Looks like P didn't want to get in the water fountains as much as T did? Grace hates getting her face wet, so even though she loves swimming, sprinklers just aren't her thing. :)
Post a Comment