Thursday, July 21, 2011

Deep thoughts

All we gotta do is live and die
But I'm in a hurry and don't know why.
Alabama.

Mark mentioned this song yesterday and I thought HOW FITTING.  I remember when school let out for summer.  Part of me cringed at the thought of having to find something for us to do all day long every day for three loooooong, hot months, but part of me was secretly so grateful for the lack of planned events.  A little bit of relaxation - That's what we all needed right?  I soon realized that was not to be.  No matter how much we try NOT to plan, we always seem to pack the days.  Lately I've been trying to make a very concentrated effort to do less.  One of our favorite days was spent converting the playset into a water park:










So much fun!  These are the summer memories I will remember!  Here are a few of my other recent favorite moments:




Aaaaaah, wonderful summertime!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

They are so cute!

mhc said...

These make me smile!