Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Cutest pumpkins in the patch.

The pumpkin patches opened this past weekend - Hooray!!!  And since I LOVE LOVE LOVE pumpkin patches and LOVE LOVE LOVE taking pictures, there are more than a few pictures in this post.  Better get started!

Prize winning pumpkins.  I couldn't lift them. 


Mom was in town for a quick last minute trip.  It was so good to get my eyes and hugs on her and the boys LOVED seeing her!  Although they didn't exactly want to sit still for a picture...  There was way too much going on!







How tall this fall?










Piglet races.  Oh my word.  Makes me giggle just looking at the pictures!



Cow train.  This was the boys' favorite part.



Oh look!  We were there too!

1 comment:

Honeycutt Family said...

Looks like a blast! I wish we had a great pumpkin patch like that one here. The piglet races are a hoot! Great pics, friend! :)