Call me Captain Frugal but I had a hard time paying someone to take my kids' school pictures when I take pictures for a living. I understand there is something sentimental about having your child's portrait taken with the standard backdrop... And one day I may regret not forking over the $15 for a package and sending wallets out to all the grandparents. This year, however, I got the kids all dressed up in their special picture day uniform (which really just means special shoes for the Fall pictures) and hauled everybody outside for some quick shots before loading everybody up and getting them off to school. To, you know, learn. Here's what we came up with. Tristan in Kindergarten and Pierce in PK3. These are the days people.
It should be noted that in true Pierce form, he fell and busted his lip the night before pictures. I have to say... At least it makes the pictures more true to reality!!
1 comment:
So cute!
Post a Comment