Friday, January 20, 2012

Toothless Tristan!

Late last summer Tristan announced "I HAVE A LOOSE TOOTH!"  I thought SURELY NOT...  Wasn't he JUST BORN??  And yet...  there it was.  A loose tooth.  A routine dentist visit the next week provided even more depressing news:  Tristan had not one but TWO loose teeth.  

For Tristan this was like a rite of passage.  He feels like part of some toothless club now.  For me...  it's just a jarring reminder that time doesn't stand still and my little baby boy is growing up!!  

I am trying - VERY HARD - to be super excited for my big T.  But inside I'm crying like a little baby!!!


 His "grown up teeth" have already popped out behind where his baby teeth were


WOW WHAT A FACE!  That really looks like a big kid doesn't it???  Don't let him fool you - He's really still my baby!!!

No comments: