Monday, February 20, 2012
Pierce-isms
Last week at Hobby Lobby Pierce asked the cashier, "What do you think of boogers?" She said, "I think they're yucky!" He said, "Oh. Well I think they're spicy!" Awesome.
A few weeks ago Mark took the training wheels off the boys' bikes to see if they could convert into "balance bikes." This didn't go exactly as planned and it took a few weeks to get the training wheels back on. Each bike has four bolts for the training wheels. The boys watched carefully as Mark put the trainers back on Pierce's bike. Then Mark stopped for a minute and counted one, two, three. "Boys. There are only three bolts here." Pierce said, "I know. I threw the other one into Mr. Vernon's yard."
Tonight: "Mom. My water tastes like pretzels." I said, "Did you put your pretzels in there?" "No. First I smushed em up and then I put all the crumbs in there."
Opening up his Bible last night I asked him what it said. He said, "Be kind always. And give lots and lots of hugs to everyone."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We got a balance bike for Alex, and she rocks it! We tried to convert Addie's two-wheeler to a balance bike, but I think she was beyond that stage. Don't forget to take the pedals off, as well. They get in the way.
- Jen
love that kid.
Post a Comment