So we decided to go on an impromptu camping trip this weekend! The weather looked terrible but we braved it anyway. Glad we did too because it turned out to be glorious!! We went to Petit Jean State Park with some friends. The boys had a blast - and so did we!!! We went hiking, fishing, canoeing, and swimming, and had a great time just hanging out with our buddies. The big kids played Battle with their cards and the younger ones enjoyed hunting for cicada shells and other tiny treasures. We played soccer and football and a brand new game called Catch that Bubble. Pierce's favorite find nearly knocked me to my knees. I saw him from a distance sporting a new headband. Sure it was a jock strap, I started running and screaming all at one time. It turned out to be some old underwear waste band. I'm sure it didn't belong to anyone creepy or anything gross like that.... um... yeah.
Other than that particular highlight, everyone had a great time!

2 comments:
Love these pictures, makes me wana go camping!!
Thanks Jodie! You should totally go - we love it!!!!
Post a Comment