We had a breakthrough the other day! Lately, Tristan hasn't let me near him with a spoon. He wants to use the spoon himself. He would put the spoon into the oatmeal or yogurt and then wipe it along the side of the bowl. The only problem is that he didn't quite know what to do with the spoon afterwards! FINALLY - a breakthrough! I was so proud of him - He watched us put a spoon into our mouths and he followed suit. Now he loves to feed himself and we're not (quite) as freaked when he wants to!!! :)
Tristan has also rediscovered his toes. They were a definite favorite for a while but they got lost somewhere along the way. Now if we don't keep shoes on him, the socks come off immediately! He also likes to put his toes in his MOUTH!!! I can't believe I'm posting this information on the internet but it's hysterical!! Here is a picture we took this afternoon. Hope you are all having a wonderful President's Day weekend!!!
1 comment:
Hey, this is Jana Kay's big sister! I am glad that I found your blog. Tristan is so precious! We can't wait to meet him at the wedding. He will be walking down the aisle with our oldest son, Wade. I'm excited to get to see you again, Mark, and finally meet you, Jen!
Juli Beth
Post a Comment