Well it's official! Tristan has finally started walking on his own. He can walk all the way across the living room (when he wants to!) and we're so proud!
Also, my brother Jack and his girlfriend Britney have been visiting. It has been so much fun to get to know Britney better!! She is so sweet and we are so lucky to count her as part of our family now. And of course it's been wonderful to spend time with my brother. I don't get to see him as often as I would like and this trip has been great. He has really grown into such a thoughtful, generous man.
Tristan is sick AGAIN, this time with Rotavirus. Nasty thing, full of stinky stuff coming out of both ends. Poor baby! It feels like he has been sick since Thanksgiving with one thing or another. Hopefully this just means he's building up his immune system and he'll never get sick when he gets older! (fingers crossed...)On another note, one of my best friends is going to have to have a hysterectomy. She's younger than me! Praise God, she has three beautiful, wonderful kids and they were done expanding their family. It really makes you realize just how fortunate we are though, warts and all.
2 comments:
Jenny,
YAY for Tristan walking! Grace needs to get on the stick! :)
Is Rotavirus the same as RSV? Don't know much about it, but it sounds yucky. Poor T (and you and Mark for dealing with it). Hope he is feeling better soon!
I will keep your friend in my thoughts and prayers. How scary! Yes, I have been very thankful for my marriage lately since I have a good friend going through a divorce and she has a 14 month old and is pregnant with #2! I feel so bad for her!
Hi sis! I'm so glad that you are getting a good visit with your brother. I'm thinking of T and hoping he feels better. :) Love you!
Post a Comment