Well, they say April showers bring May flowers and I must say that this is the most flowery I've ever seen Denver! It's wonderful! Everything is blooming and it all looks so pretty. And we're STILL getting afternoon showers! What a blessing!In other news: just when I thought Tristan was OFFICIALLY down to one nap a day he took a short nap this morning. So I think I may try to squeeze in another shorty this afternoon. Time will tell :)
And speaking of sleeping and beds and things, here is one of Tristan's new favorite things! He asks to go "UP" and signs "sleep" so he can get into his crib. (He knows he can only have his bink in his crib.) Then he asks for a book! He will literally sit like this with a book for 15 or 20 minutes, happy as a clam!!!
We have introduced CRAYONS :) This has been so much fun - more so for me than for Tristan although I think it will eventually become a really favorite pasttime for him. I have such great memories of doing arts and crafts with my mom and brother and I really want to do that for Tristan too. I've attached a very exciting picture of Tristan holding not one but TWO crayons - one for each hand!!!We had our weekly playdate at our house today and as usual we had a great time! I can't begin to tell you how much of a blessing it has been to have this group in my life. I'm not sure who has more fun - the mommies or the kids!!! We got some adorable pictures of the kids together too and I've posted a few below.


Hope your week is going well!!!
3 comments:
Thanks for hosting "Play Date". As always, we had a blast! And it was fun to get to see Mark a bit too!
Your son is such a little stud and the girls are so in love with him! :)
Jen
P.S. Next week I will host the "Baby Brigade". :)
Hey sis! Yay for crayons! I loved finger painting when I was little...a little messy, but great! :)
Oh yea! I put up photos of the china hutch and light fixture on my blog!
Post a Comment