MAN TAG:

1. Who is your man? Mark
2. How long have you been married? We just celebrated our 6th anniversary (wow!)
3. How long dated? We met and dated briefly (about 1-2 months) when I was 18 and Mark was 21 and then we were friends for about 3 years. We dated again when I was 21 and he was 24 for about a year and a half (although some of this time we were technically "not dating"!) and then we were engaged for 7 months before we got married.
4. How old is your man? 32
5. Who eats more? It depends on whether I'm pregnant or not :) But usually Mark :)
6. Who said "I love you" first? Well technically Mark overheard me telling his mom that I thought I loved him and then he said "Just so you know, I feel the same way." (Very romantic right?? ha!) We were trying not to get too serious at that time because he had been planning his around the world trip, but it just sort of happened anyway :) We knew how we felt but decided not to use those words all the time anyway, until he got back from his trip. He ended up calling me though from Germany I think and telling me he loved me :) When it's right, it's right! We stopped not saying "I love you" after that.
7. Who is taller? Mark, by 4 inches.
8. Who sings better? Definitely me! (But it's not that hard to be better than Mark - ha!)
9. Who is smarter? Definitely Mark! He is so well read and knowledgeable.
10. Whose temper is worse? Hmm. Well, I'm the one that loses it whenever our neighbor's dog so much as makes a peep after 10 PM. But Mark's the one that almost threw our Christmas tree out a window. It's probably me for everyday stuff but when Mark gets frustrated, let's just say things tend to fly across our front lawn ;) ha!
11. Who does the laundry? I do.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Mark does.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me
14. Who pays the bills? Mark - he's way more financially minded! If I did the bills we'd have nothing in savings - Oops! :)
15. Who is better with the computer? We both have our strengths. He doesn't know how to attach pics or blog, but can do installations, etc.
16. Who mows the lawn? Totally Mark (I have never mowed a lawn in my life). I try to help with the weeding, though. Jen mentioned gardening but I seriously have a black thumb of death. Really it's best if I just stay out of the yard altogether.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do but Mark grills every Friday.
18. Who drives when you are together? Mark (Apparently I drive like a girl :) )
19. Who pays when you go out? Mark, but it all comes from our "envelopes".
20. Who is most stubborn? Pretty equal, but probably me.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually Mark.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? Equal since they are both out of state.
23. Who kissed who first? I kissed Mark first both times we dated!
24. Who asked who out? The first time we dated, I approached Mark in a bar, gave him my number, and told him to call me the next day. WOW I KNOW! But hey, he's reallllllllly cute :) !!!! The second time we just started hanging out as friends and if kind of morphed into dating. I'm not sure when our official (second) first date was...
25. Who proposed? Mark, on bended knee, in Milwaukee, after asking my parents for their blessing.
26. Who is more sensitive? Totally ME!
27. Who has more friends? About equal.
28. Who has more siblings? We each have one brother so it's the same.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? MARK!!!!!
I think that these people MIGHT join in the fun: Jana Kay, Sara, and Brandy :)
(If you decide to participate, just copy and paste the questions into your blogs)
1 comment:
So fun to read more about you guys. You are so cute together! God is so good, isn't He?
:)
Post a Comment