I can't believe it - 4 weeks old already!! We are moving right along here. I survived my first full week of staying at home alone with two now & we've gotten into a pretty good rhythm. There are still some hiccups to work out (like T wanting to sit on Pierce's head while I'm nursing - still not resolved yet) & everytime Pierce wants to eat before the 3 hour mark I freak out about my milk supply but overall we are doing pretty good :) We had our first rough night the other night so I took Pierce in to the doctor just to make sure he was doing alright. So far so good - tracking on the same growth curve & weighing in @ 9 lbs. 4 oz. :) It's easier to relax the second time around but I think I will always be a neurotic mom!! :) Oh well :)
Pierce's belly button stump *finally* fell off so we just gave him his first bath & he loved it! Here's a picture of him chilling out :)
I've been having trouble posting pictures but I'll try to post some more soon!
4 comments:
He definitley looks like Mark.
So sweet! You're doing a great job. The sitting on the head thing is a hard one. You may try sitting at the end of the couch with the armrest where his head is and then switching ends of the couch when you switch sides. Then, Tristan would only have the option to sit next to you and couldn't get to Pierce's head. Does that make any sense at all? It does in my head. :)
JB
Such a cutie! I think he looks just like Tristan!
Oh Jen, he is so adorable. In this bath pic I think he looks like you a bit, though. YAY! :)
It was great to chat the other day. I'll try and give you a call next week so we can catch up more. Miss ya!
Jen
Post a Comment