Well, Pierce is 11 days old already! I can't believe it. Time really flies. And so far, so good! Pierce has been an INCREDIBLE baby and Tristan is doing SO WELL and being such a good big brother. We couldn't be happier! My mom (Nana) is here until January 13th and I don't know what we will do without her. She gets up with Tristan and feeds him breakfast until we wake up with Pierce for the day. What a BLESSING! She also entertains Tristan all day long - She is his favorite playmate right now!!
I think the real adjustment for him will come after she has to go home!! Nana is also cooking for us at night and MAN! Can she cook! We all love Nana's cooking, especially Tristan!! Nana bought a giant pot at Wal-Mart and we will have to park it next to the car in the garage. BUT it holds a LOT of gumbo so we will gladly give up our second parking space :) !! ha!
I think the real adjustment for him will come after she has to go home!! Nana is also cooking for us at night and MAN! Can she cook! We all love Nana's cooking, especially Tristan!! Nana bought a giant pot at Wal-Mart and we will have to park it next to the car in the garage. BUT it holds a LOT of gumbo so we will gladly give up our second parking space :) !! ha!Pierce eats about every 2 1/2 hours during the day and every 3 1/2 - 4 hours at night. He sleeps all night long except when he's eating which he accomplishes in about 30 minutes. He is a DREAM! We feel like Matt & Amanda with baby Ryan!! How did we get so lucky??? We are hoping this continues!!
Our new friends Elizabeth and Gracie Rose have been over again and we are really enjoying getting to know them. My friend Megen came over yesterday with her two daughters Kirin (2 1/2) and Ryen (8 weeks). She is also really, really nice and I'm looking forward to getting to know her better. There are 3 Mom's groups in the area and I am hoping to go to a MOMS Club monthly meeting next Thursday to check that one out.
That's about all the news I have right now! We'll keep updating!
3 comments:
I'm glad to hear that things are going well and that you are making some connections with people!!!
JB
Sooooo happy for you, Jen!
:)
Love ya,
Jen
P.S. I owe you a phone call...I'll call this week and check in...
I can't believe how cute your little family is! I'm glad that Ryan is now the benchmark for an easy baby, I hope Pierce keeps it up. I'm glad to hear you guys are settling in so quickly, We miss you.
Amanda
Post a Comment