Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lovebugs

Tristan continues to impress us everyday with all sorts of things. Lately he's been wowing us with his lady skills. He has always been a flirt, even when he was a baby. Blondes are his favorite (I credit my friend Kristin for that!) and, as previously mentioned, he is a big fan of BOOBS! (Again, thanks Kristin!) He has several lady loves these days. Here are just a few:



He has a MAD CRUSH on our neighbor's daughter Lauren. At the ripe old age of 9, Lauren is an "older woman." She offers a lot of worldly knowledge, particularly about sand castles and play-doh picnics, and Tristan is impressed beyond measure. The other day he leaned over the fence, sighed, and said "Hey cutie pie." When she came over to say hi, he said "Lauren. (sigh) I love you to the moon and back."


He also has a thing for his classmate Kallie. She's a bubbly, boisterous little thing and he can't get enough of her. Today when we were getting ready for school he told me "I want to look nice for Kallie. I'm going to tell her I love her today." Seriously - Does it get any cuter? And here he was, confiding in me about his feelings and plans. My heart leapt. After school I asked him how it went. He smiled really big and said "Good! She said she loves me back!"



Now, I don't want to upset any potential suitors out there. He also tells me (frequently) that he loves Gracie Rose, Lexie, Keiren, Elie, and several other adorable little girls that we know. Line 'em up ladies. We are taking offers.

And, not to be outdone, Pierce is already honing his skills. He loves to blow kisses and wave to everyone in the grocery store like he's a celebrity. Granted, the tantrums can be a little off-putting, but most of the time he's pretty stinkin' cute. At night he blows kisses and says something sort of like "Love ya!" to anyone who is in the room.

Pretty sweet huh??





4 comments:

Brandy said...

That is so funny! You will be so glad you are writing this stuff down. I love the "love you to the moon and back" comment. Haha!

The Armstrong's said...

this post rocks! Ummmm T and Lilly are not allowed to meet unitl she is 30!

Jen said...

Only one word... AWESOME! ;-)

Spychaj Family said...

LMAO!!! Seriously...your boys are way too cute. I told John about the dressing room thing the other day and he was cracking up. I hope all is well.