On a lighter note, T has always been our little flirt. Today in the grocery store we found some cookie cutters on sale. Shocking, I know, but I don't own more than five or so. Plus, I just read about a cute snack idea: Place a cookie cutter in a frying pan and then crack an egg inside of it. It'll cook in the shape of the cookie cutter. (It's fun for sandwiches and pancakes too.)
So anyway, I digress. He was carrying this giant box of cookie cutters when we saw these two middle-school age girls with their mom. They smiled at him and asked if he can cook (because, duh, he was carrying the cookie cutters). He smiled quickly back and said, "Oh yeah, I can make great pancakes!" Wow. They thought he was adorable and boy he knew it. When we walked away he said, "Mom, they thought I was REALLLLLLLLLLY cute!" Awwwww man! Are we in for trouble or what!
Last week we had highs in the 20's so it makes perfect sense that we have highs in the 60's this week. I'm not complaining. It's just weird. We stayed outside all day yesterday and soaked in the rays. The boys were so excited! Tristan gave his big boy bike a try again and he is an old pro already. (He gave it up after a big digger almost a YEAR ago - no drama here. I'm sure he gets that from his father's side.)
After our bike ride we played in the back yard until dark. The kids played in the sandbox (in January!) and enjoyed the swings. You can tell how excited Pierce was - His toes always curl when he gets really excited!!!
Highs in the 60's all week and a trip from Pop & Mimi this weekend - Aaaaah, life is looking pretty good :)
1 comment:
T's comment about being so cute after the cookie cutter story made me laugh out loud. I can totally picture it. He is clearly Mark's son.
Post a Comment