On Tuesdays we go to Moms n More at the church. Moms n More is a Bible Study/ book study for moms. It's held at our church and the boys get to go to Sunday School while I visit with other moms. Pierce is even in the same room as he is on Sundays which works out GREAT. Tristan loves it, especially since he gets to hang out with his best bud Kelsey, and Pierce doesn't cry anymore which is a HUGE improvement. I look forward to this every week.
I also love how the boys learn Bible stories and talk about God while we're there. I still struggle with our decision to send Tristan to a non-faith based school... Are we doing the right thing?? We feel like it's a very good school and, in the end, it should be our responsibility to teach our kids about God... But I love how they hear it from other sources too.
Today Tristan told me, "Mom! Do you know what Jesus told his disciples when they thought he was a GHOST?? He told them 'Don't be AFRAID.'" I told him the most common phrase in the Bible is "Fear not," or "Don't be afraid" because God doesn't want us to be scared - He's always going to take care of us. Tristan looked at me and said, "Right Mom. Because we are His sheep and He is our shepherd. A shepherd always takes care of his sheep."
Oh. My. Goodness.
Thank you God for always taking care of us. Even when we are scared that we're sending our children to the wrong school. You always take care of us.
1 comment:
Thats it. I am done being a grown up. I want to be 4 again. Everything was so simple then. Ugh. The faith of a child...
Post a Comment