Thursday, July 29, 2010

Nice & tidy


I got a wild hair today and decided to organize our craft room. 

Before you get too excited about the concept of a "Craft Room" let me explain.  It's really just two small cabinets in our laundry room that house an OBSCENE amount of craft supplies, most of which are basically shoved in with door slammed and hopes that nothing spills out.  Hook on baby latch for good measure.  (Not to keep babies out of course since they know how to open these now.  Just for added security of all the crayons.) 



I don't know how you organize things but I like to take everything out, spread it out so I can see what we're dealing with, and then get to work.  Tristan came in during the pinnacle of this project and said, "Ummmm, Mom.  You're making quite the mess in here."  -pause, pause-  "You know you're going to have to clean all this up, right?" 

teehee :)  My sweet, sweet rule-following, nice and tidy son :)

2 comments:

Kari said...

That's too cute.

Sounds like you've taught him well!

Matthew Crocker said...

Yeah, Jen, could you get on that? Sheesh, moms these days.