Someone's a very happy boy!!
You have GOT to be kidding me. But come on. Who can pass up a fried oreo??
For the record, we did not try the chocolate dipped bacon. It looked like bacon with Hershey's syrup poured over it. Ew.
Here are the fried Twinkies. Oh, did I mention they were also injected with chocolate and peanut butter??
There were other parts of the state fair too. You know, rides and games and such. But let's get real people. What outshines fried butter??? That's right - Nothing.
This group of pictures cracks me up. Tristan is SO my son and Pierce is SO MUCH LIKE MARK! Tristan's response after the slide? "I had no idea it was going to be so SCARY!!!" Pierce could hardly wait to go again.
A fun time was had by all but I must admit I'm glad to have 364 days until the next time.
1 comment:
That looks soooooo fun!
Post a Comment