Monday, October 22, 2012

Cutest pumpkin in the patch

Or maybe I'm just a little bit biased :)  

Today was P's Pumpkin Patch Field Trip.  Pictures (bien sur):

love this boy.

 And they're off...!  Racing to find the perfect pumpkin.

Rolled this one out of the patch.  I think I can, I think I can...

Still trying...  
 Nope.  It's too big.

How about this one?  Nope.  It's too small.  But sure I'll take a picture for you.

This one is JUUUUUST RIGHT!!!  (and exactly the heaviest one he could pick up)


Sweet helper - helping Elizabeth with her selection 


Buddies Pierce P. and Collin

The beautiful sunflower maze.  Our kids are down there somewhere.


Me & P in the maze.  

So pretty!

Last but not least:  Corn.  Does it get any better?  

P thinks not.


Corn angels.  You know.  Like snow angels.  Only with corn.

Happy boy.

Life is good.

No comments: