Ok. Enough excuses. It is time to fess up. This blog used to be a much higher priority on "THE LIST" and obviously it has fallen way, way, WAY down. How can it be mid-October already?? My sincere apologies to anyone who has actually been waiting with sweet anticipation, just dying to find out where we went on our birthday trip... bwa! It was Costa Rica by the way and truly, spectacularly, splendidly awesome. Highly recommend.
But more on that later. Today I am thinking about my baby. You know, the one whose feet are starting to smell like big boy feet and who has started out-eating me at every meal. My baby PIERCE. When did he get so dadgum BIG??? Do you ever just stop and stare at your kiddos and wonder HOW DID WE EVEN GET HERE? WEREN'T YOU JUST, like, BORN???
There is this book, "I'll love you for always." If you haven't read it, where have you been?? Or maybe you're one of the lucky few. Every time I so much as glance at that book the waterworks start running. Gets me every. single. time. So today, as I sat and stared at my sweet not-so-much-baby-anymore, I couldn't help repeating that verse over and over. In my head of course.
He probably thought WOW - she's finally really losing it.
Anyway, here is my creation of the day.
It's true. Sorry Pumpkin, but you'll always, always, always be my little Sweet P!

1 comment:
So true...although someone shoot me if I am the mom who sneaks through the window when I am in my 80's. Not that I don't admire the spunk...but come on lady, I don't think his wife is down with that kind of dramatics.
Post a Comment