Friday, February 27, 2009

Tubes

Pierce's surgery went off without a hitch this morning. He was up last night with a fever but since he didn't have an actual ear infection at the time of the surgery the doctor thinks the fever is being caused by some other bug. He's pretty cranky and sleepy but he's napping right now so I'm hopeful that he'll wake up a happier camper. The surgery was awesome - We were literally in and out of there in 20 minutes! And I have to admit, having my dad around makes me feel very comfortable :) !! We got some electric cool blue ear plugs made so we'll try those out tonight in the bath. Mark & T are doing well too. Thank you so much to everyone who was thinking about us and praying for us!

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

YAY! I got your message when I was walking out of class and I was SO happy to hear everything went smoothly! WE miss you and can't wait to welcome baby P and his "new ears" back to the 'noke!

Matthew Crocker said...

So glad it went well, I prayed for all of you today. Hope the healing goes quickly and your little man is better than new!

Kari said...

Praise God! I'm glad to hear it went well. I hope this makes a big difference and he feels great (soon)!

Honeycutt Family said...

Yay! Glad things went smoothly! Hope the little man is acting more and more like himself already! :)

Tiffany Lindsey said...

Awesome! (as Micah would say) I'm so glad to hear that everything went as planned. Hope little Pierce is feeling great and I'm sure he's glad to be home with big brother T again!