- Tricycle has been upgraded to Bicycle and helmet was optional, though only because dad forgot to bring it.
- First Bike, and yes, first big wipe out on the blacktop.
- Bathing is now associated with stinky, and it seems, "I want to be stinky."
- Snow is very, very cold. Especially when you are not wearing any gloves or mittens and face plant into the depths of a snowbank in the back yard.
- Monsters Inc is not so scary, Finding Nemo is not so scary if you are brave and don't like sharks, and Revenge of the Nerds has hardly any moral dilemmas for a budding 3 year old.
- It is amazing how many hot dogs you can eat when your tummy has no vegetables in it.
- Jelly wipes off faces and hands, but sheets have to be cleaned.
- Jello Pudding is mommy's special treat....Purchased at every weekly trip to the store, and until now, never consumed by any child in this house...Mommy's special treat.
- If dad forgets the Baby Shampoo and is already in the shower with you, odds are you will be told that "It will only sting for a little while".
- Go naked if you like it, especially if you "Want to see what black beans look like inside a butt."
- Given the choice between "... your jacket or freeze all the way home." The answer will always be "Freeze."
- Demonstrating how not to hit your head on the table and hitting it on the table, twice, is not a good demonstration.
- 3 year olds are smarter than you.
In God's great wisdom, he created mommy's...
6 comments:
Absolutely hysterical...Glad you're back!
that is awesome! love it!
Haha - that is too funny. I'm glad you have a good sense of humor of Mark flying solo. :-)
Ha! Ha! Gotta love Daddy's.....(: They really do try their hardest, dont' they!?!
Cute post and so true! I was just reading your last posts and was amazed because we had an identical situation only ending in a positive way. Olly, my one year old as of Feb 4, got his first ear infection right around Christmas and had continuous ear infections and three rounds of antibiotics all the way till the middle of February. Luckily his finally ended up clearing, but if not we would have been going in for tubes as well.
I am so glad the surgery turned out well and hope that he is pain free and hearing clearly from now on! Best Wishes!
I laugh only because I was thinking, wow I can't wait to Jenny gets home. The boys definately had a good time. One of the first things that I heard was that Monster's Inc is not that scary! We were there for the face in the snow also. (no mittens) Glad that you're back and hope things are running more smoothly now! Take care! See you soon!
Post a Comment