Friday, March 25, 2011

Searching for Spring

Everything seems to be blooming and bursting overnight!  This morning we went on an adventure hunt, searching for various signs of Spring.  Tristan and I both took our cameras and Pierce helped by pointing out what we should take pictures of.  Here's what we captured on our walk:


Tristan, poised and ready:


And some pictures of T's camera!
(I have to admit, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that he is into taking pictures!!!!!  We ran straight upstairs and downloaded these right away so we could see what we'd gotten!!!)


Our strawberry bushes from last year are already starting to bloom!


Maple tree:


Various berry bushes (planted last year and trimmed down several times already - We planted STICKS and now they're as tall as Tristan!)


I know these are already overgrown but I just love all the flowering they're doing right now!



No comments: