Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Summer lovin.
Each day ends and I am in awe... Somehow we have managed to make it through another summer day! Two weeks ago I was *panicked* - Some moms look forward to summer all year long. I worry that my kids are going to be so tired of me by the end of the day that they won't want to see me again tomorrow. Needless to say I have been on a constant lookout for fun, summer activities. We have been to countless parks and the pool, explored several snow cone stands in the area, and set up lots and lots of play dates. I even braved the movie theater yesterday - P's first trip. (Kung Fu Panda 2 - SKAFOOSH!) Every trip to the grocery store is basically equivalent to another much needed hour of therapy but so far we have managed to make it... Am I speaking too soon...? Will we actually have... gasp... FUN this summer???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment